Are the Jewish people free? Is the State of Israel truly independent? On the surface one might think so. In 1948, Jewish militants succeeded in liberating our country from British rule. A Jewish state was declared and we fought tooth and nail to defend our land from the seven Arab armies who attacked us as the British departed (many British soldiers lagged behind to help Trans-Jordan and
- After 59 years of statehood,
- In the early 1990s, when Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir stood strong against international pressure to shrink
- Many Israelis view their country’s survival as being economically, diplomatically, and militarily dependent on foreign powers.
- Not one nation recognizes
- Israeli leaders frequently justify unpopular and dangerous policies to the public by stating that
The truth is that whatever small degree of sovereignty
Congressman Ron Paul is the only American presidential candidate who opposes dictating policy to any nation – including